This is my story
I am an awarded, mentioned, hard working mobile and web designer with a really cool skill set.
I´ve been working as a designer for almost 10 year. I first started working with print (Brochures, Business Cards and stuff like that), but I quickly moved to web design. My first websites were built on Macromedia Flash, which were mostly animations and graphics, but very little user centered design. With the strong arrival of HTML5 and CSS3 I started moving into creating sites that were focused on the interface and not so much on graphics.
When the USER CENTERED DESIGN became a must have, I began to realize that I was on a field of work where I felt really comfortable, but I did continue working as Full Stack Designer, designing mobile applications, creating PPT presentations, and working little bit on branding and social networks related stuff.
As time went by I got more into User Experience and I started involving. little by little into my work process, UX tools such as wireframes, personas, customer journey maps, prototypes and finally, the Design Thinking method, which is the method I use nowadays. As I get involved with new UX features, the quality of my work starts to evolve and improve, and now I end up designing better final products, because I have a wider understanding of the product. And this is something that my teammates, bosses and clients also notice and very much approve.
These past 9 years have given me the maturity, experience and mindset to understand that each project is a different challenge and that each time, I must be at my 110%, no matter what.
Right now I'm capable of:
- Working remotely, without constant monitoring.
- Be a part of the ideation, prototyping and execution processes of a digital product.
- Commiting to the quality of my work in order to get it right, to matter how much it takes.
- Working with all kinds of stakeholders with excellent communication skills.
- Leading small teams and carry out several project management tasks such as creating and monitoring schedules for me, and my team.
- Really loving what I do.....I might not be the best, but I´m willing to do whatever it takes to get there. Right now I´m learning, growing and getting better every day.
So, In conclusion, I would love the opportunity for a skype, telephone or hangouts interview to further discuss my skills, my experience and my portfolio.